Our biodigestion plant with methane upgrade involves the following processing steps:
- The material is added with a fluid matrix (water, other liquid waste, etc.) and sent to the Empowering Device, the biomass model, where all the matrices are homogenized, pretreated and sterilized.
- The materials are so introduced into the biodigester where them will be continuously remixed using only the inside obtained biogas from the bottom up.
- Once the biodigestate has been carried out, its production load will be sent again to the Empowering Device in order to inertise the bacterial load and to be transfered, from there, by means of belt presses in the collection silos waiting to be used as an inert fertilizer - high quality compost - for the fields and, after, the natural remotion of the the nitrogen content.
- The extracted biogas will run its course within the natural gas upgrade plant where unnecessary gas components will be filtered in order to obtain pure gas.
- The biomethane will then be fed directly into the network or encumbed to be delivered to distributors for resale.
The methane, or part of it, can also be used in an additional internal combustion engine to produce electricity for internal use.